Jun 30, 2017
241-06-30-17 EZ Sox
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look
at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to
help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or
other special needs!
Is your little one learning how to put his or her own socks
on? Learning and teaching this task can be daunting, which is
where EZ Sox come in. EZ Sox are fun learning socks for
children and a helpful teaching tool for parents. The
designer's goal is for "every child to be able to put their socks
on with ease, each and every time."
Features of EZ Sox include:
- Easy pull-up loops which give little fingers a better grip
to pull on socks
- Seamless toes are ideal for those with sensory
- Non-skid grippers on bottom of socks help keep children from
- Animal or character print is on top so children know when
they're on correctly
- Available in multiple sizes
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line,
. That was your Accessibility Minute for
this week! I¹m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at
Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.