Jan 12, 2018
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look
at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to
help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or
other special needs!
Waiting in line at the pharmacy is absolutely no fun; and
getting there in this winter weather is even worse. Then,
once you get home, you have to organize your medications by days
and doses. PillPack is a company on a mission to simplify
PillPack is a full-service pharmacy that sorts your medication
by the dose and delivers them straight to your door. PillPack
combines convenient packaging, modern technology and personalized
service to make your life easier.
Here's how it works:
- Every month, they'll deliver medication and other pharmacy
items directly to your door. Medications are organized neatly
by days and dose.
- They monitor your account so you don't have to worry.
- Automatically works with your doctors to process refills
- Regularly reviews medication schedule
- They will even automatically update your medication as it
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line,
. That was your Accessibility Minute
for this week! I¹m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project
at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.